This interview expired on Friday, 30 Sep 2022.
Click the apply now to get started
Register an account
Fill in the registration form to create an account or login
Start your interview
Complete your interview at a time that suits you best
Complete your profile
Fill in all your employment and personal information
Call Centre Agent - Contract Position
Safair Operations, operating as FlySafair has vacancies for Call Centre Agents at our Head Office in Bonaero Park. The successful applicants will report to the Manager: Customer Care Centre through the Assistant Manager: Customer Care Centre.
- Receive calls from customers / passengers;
- Deal with problems such as delays, cancellations etc;
- Explain processes to customers and assisting them where necessary;
- Work in a team and longer than normal hours (shift work);
- Deal with confidential information;
- Communicate with customers both verbally and in writing.
- Grade 12;
- One (1) to four (4) years’ experience in a Call Centre Environment;
- Travel or relevant qualification will be an advantage;
- Valid Covid-19 vaccination card;
- Excellent communication in English – speak, read and write;
- Solid computer literacy;
- Excellent phone etiquette;
- No criminal or credit record;
- Able to work on weekends, public holidays and flexible hours as required;
- Own transport would be an advantage.
- 07:00 – 16:00
- 08:00 – 17:00
- 09:00 – 18:00
- 10:00 – 19:00
Includes weekends and public holidays.
- Excellent understanding or experience of delivering great customer service to a customer;
- High degree of patience and assertiveness;
- Conflict resolution skills;
- Immaculate time keeping;
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable, including dealing with confidential information;
- The ability to work well under pressure;
- Practice good time management and willingness to work longer than normal office hours;
FlySafair was started by Safair Operations, which has been a global leader in the aviation sector for over 50 years. We operate a fleet of Lockheed Hercules aircraft that operate specialised aviation missions all over the world from relocating wildlife to performing humanitarian aid food drops into Africa and taking researchers in Antarctica. Since the 80s the company has also had a Boeing division where we’ve performed both cargo and passenger operations on a lease basis. We’ve flown for a number of airlines over the years, including kulula.com, one-time, South African Airlines, Ryanair, Air Mauritius and many others.
Vision & Mission
Our vision is "To be South Africa’s Favourite Airline". We realise that consumers often choose their airline by virtue of practical things like price and schedule convenience, but we firmly believe that just because we are low cost, doesn’t mean that we will offer a low-value service. Our mission is "To unite people with what and who they love, by providing a low-fare, hassle-free, and on-time travel experience".
Any device with a microphone and camera that complies with at least one of the below minimum requirements:
- Version Supported: Windows 10
- Browser Supported: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge. (latest versions)
- Version Supported: 10 and above
- Browser Supported: Google Chrome. (latest version)
- Version Supported: iOS/iPadOS 14.3 and above, macOS 10.14 and above
- Browser Supported: Safari & Google Chrome. (latest versions)
For more compatibility info click here